I went solo to this hotel. I choose it for the location. I wanted to see some baseball games a Target Field. I easily and comfortably walked to the games. I ate breakfast at the hotel...off the menu, not the buffet. It was O.K. The fruit dish was skimpy and not much variety. The wait staff was helpful. I,with a friend, wanted to go to the Mall of America. The desk assistant suggested we take the train whose station was a pleasant walk of six or so blocks . We did. He saved us alot of money and time and we had a new experience. All in all, a good hotel. If I was gong to Minn and was to stay downtown, I would return. The location was very good. There were many restaurants/bars nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, this all-suite hotel is walking distance to Target Field, Hennepin Theatre District, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall and Target Center. Large guest suites are 25% larger than most standard hotel rooms and feature the luxurious Suite Dreams beds, in-room safes, spacious living rooms, refrigerators and microwaves. Come lounge, network and cozy up by the fire in the lobby or visit Lot 57, our onsite restaurant and bar serving breakfast and dinner. Grab a cup of coffee in our full-service, onsite Starbucks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Minneapolis