Stayed here for one quick night last week for some business downtown. Hotel is not connected to the skyway which is an inconvenience in the cold weather.
Rooms are nice and spacious. Service is good. Food in restaurant is so-so. Starbucks is right next door and connected to the restaurant.
So overall it was just ok. Corporate rate was quite cheap though so the value was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis offers a stylish, boutique hotel experience combined with the trusted comfort for which DoubleTree is known. Step in and let our team welcome you with warm hospitality and our signature warm Chocolate Chip Cookie. Our unique downtown Minneapolis hotel is a full-service, all-suite property. Guest suites are 25% larger than most standard hotel rooms, offering spacious accommodations with the comforts of home. Each room features separate sleeping and living spaces with comfortable seating, an ergonomic work desk and two flat-screen HDTVs. A mini-refrigerator, microwave and in-room safe are also included. Relax by the fireplace in the lobby and enjoy complimentary WiFi access in the 1st floor public areas. For your convenience, the business and fitness centers are open 24 hours. Start the morning with coffee from our full-service Starbucks. Lot 57, our on-site restaurant, offers a warm, casual environment to enjoy breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Minneapolis