DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis
LeMeridien.com
$177
WHotels.com
  • Room Service
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$114
$127
Hotels.com
$142
1,140 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesconvention centernicollet mallwithin walking distanceorchestra hallsitting areafront desk staffbreakfast buffetwould definitely stay here againparking garagechecking incoffee makerupon checkhotel restaurantconvenient locationfew blocks
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for the first time since it was remodeled and really enjoyed the hotel. Very comfortable, appealing and very convenient to downtown.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
DTMNManager, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2011

Thank you for staying with us. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit & that you like our renovation. We are very proud of our newly remodeled hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2011

My stay here was for a conference at the Minneapolis convention center. I stayed here because the rates were cheaper than the conference rates at the Hilton and Hyatt.
My suite was very nice and clean. I liked having a refrigerator and microwave and a sitting area. The hotel is in a very good location, near to Nicollet Mall where a lot of restaurants and shops are. My only minor issue (which I didn't complain to the hotel staff about) was a very noisy bathroom light. They do have Internet but it is not free and not wireless, but it worked fine.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We liked the hotel. The room was comfortable and quiet. It was easy walking distance to Target Field. The only reason we aren't saying excellent was the breakfast service wasn't the best. We'll stay there again.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BismarckTraveler_11
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Not the first time I had stayed at the Doubletree, and it won't be the last. I do a regular buisness with Target, whose offices couldn't be any closer, and this is my prefered place to stay when in town. As always the room was quiet, comfortable and clean. Enjoyed a rare good nights sleep on the road. On this particular trip I needed the assitance of the hotel staff to print some late arriving documents for my meeting, they couldn't have been more willing and helpful. All in all a great choice if staying in downtown Minneapolis.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mr2prcnt
Reviewed May 18, 2011

I have stayed at this Double Tree location many times over the last 3 years. It is a great location for the downtown area. It is a short walk to many fine restaurants and is just a block from Nicolette Mall ( a downtown favorite place to visit). The hotel has always been very clean with nicely appointed rooms. The hotel has just completed a interior remodeling that is very nice ( I thougt it was just fine before)! But now, it seems like a brand new hotel with very large and comfortable rooms for a very fair price. The front desk staff has always been very professional and helpful! I would like to personally say "thanks" to Rob, who went beyond normal duties to help me secure a room on a very short notice during a "sold out" week!! The restaurant associated with the hotel has a great breakfast buffet and menu.

Room Tip: I never had a