Millennium Minneapolis
$177
$161
WHotels.com
  • Room Service
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$114
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
$142
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclub levelconvention centerfront desknicollet mallthe penthousetrade showloring parkthree nightsbusiness tripcontinental breakfastdesk staffmini fridgehotel bari highly recommend this hotelupon checkdowntown areafew blocks
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Millennium for our anniversary. It was perfect. It is located only a few blocks from Brit's Pub and 1/2 mile from many great restaurants. I asked Shaina, the front desk staff member, about several restaurants and she was very knowledgeable. She even offered to make our reservations for us. She also placed us in a room with a great view of the Twins Stadium which just happened to have fireworks after the game. That was an added perk for sure. The happy hour in the hotel was a nice way to start the evening. The rooms are very nice. I'd definitely recommend the Millennium.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The Millennium Hotel was a great location for our three-night weekend stay in Minneapolis in July. While getting to the hotel from the freeway is a challenge (plan ahead for that), the hotel location on Nicollet Mall is wonderful if you plan to remain in the general downtown area. (Although the self-parking facility next to the hotel lobby makes coming and going easy.) The staff at the front desk were very helpful, and the rooms we had were clean and well-appointed. Nice views to the east and west from the upper floors.

Overall, I would recommend the Millennium, and I anticipate staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed at the Millennium hotel over All Star week. The staff was very friendly and extremely accommodating. The food in the restaurant was delicious and they have a great Happy hour too! I had a burger for dinner and it was one of the best I have had in town! The rooms were nice and staying on the club floor was an added bonus! I will definitely return to the Millennium hotel Minneapolis soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I visited the hotel over All Star weekend in the Twin cities and LOVED it. The hotel was beautiful and within great walking distance to shopping, dining, the convention center and Target Field. The check-in staff were pleasant and very helpful. The hotel is connected to a parking ramp making a would be city hassle, much more convenient. The Club Level is great, includes a breakfast and beverages. Hotel is new, clean and such friendly staff! Would definitely stay again. Rooms are spacious!

1  Thank Kimberley M
Reviewed July 20, 2014

By far one of the nicest staff experiences I've had in years. IN addition to Alberto, the rest of the staff at the hotel was more than accommodating.
The property was centrally located and within walking distance of a number of great restaurants and bars.
The rooms were cleaned and well cared for.

Room Tip: Ask for an even numbered room, it faces the better side of the city
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business