Millennium Minneapolis
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$114
$133
$116
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclub levelconvention centerfront desknicollet mallthe penthousetrade showloring parkthree nightsbusiness tripcontinental breakfastdesk staffmini fridgehotel bari highly recommend this hotelupon checkdowntown areafew blocks
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Rooms are clean and pleasant. The location is excellent for downtown activities such as sporting events or business. Very convenient to the former home of the Minnesota Orchestra.
Many restaurants are within walking distance and downtown shopping is extremely convenient from this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I recently stayed here to attend a conference and enjoyed my stay. Everything about the hotel is very clean and modern. The people there really bend over backwards to make you feel comfortable. The front desk is very friendly and helpful. I asked for a sewing kit and they delivered it to my door within five minutes. I also asked about finding a post office to mail a postcard but they were kind enough to take it and mail it out for me!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stay and want to make a special mention of Chelsea at the front desk. She was terrific! Very nice hotel with a great location. The rooms were clean and well appointed. We would return again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

TravellerH6642D1,
Thank you for such a great review. We certainly know how great Chelsea is but it is always good to hear it from our guests as well. Hope to you welcome you back to the Millennium Minneapolis soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

On check in on Thursday night, we were told there were no more king beds available for the entire weekend. This was very disappointing for us, as we were enjoying a weekend away from our kids. The double beds were simply two small for us to sleep in the same bed comfortably. I asked on check in if a king room would be coming available the next day and was promptly told no, there were absolutely none available. We went up to our room and were unable to get the a/c to work. After over an hour, numerous phone calls downstairs, an employee coming up to try and help, we finally asked to move to another room. At this point it was 12:30 am, the room was 76 degrees, and I knew I wouldn't be sleeping comfortably in there. Overall, it's a nice hotel, but our experiences wouldn't make another stay here a 'slam dunk' for us. The restaurant was nice & we had great service from Larry on a couple of occasions. Super easy access to the convention centre, either outside or via the skyway, and lots of restaurants on Nicollet Mall nearby. We did the same as a previous reviewer, and took the LRT from the airport to the Nicollet Mall station & walked. We travel light (carry on only) and this was doable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Marty217,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It is so important that we know about our guests experiences, good and bad, so that we are able to work toward solutions and to prevent the same issues from happening again when it is possible.
I want to apologize for the room type issue that you experienced. We certainly do our best to accommodate room type requests upon arrival. In this case, we simply missed the mark and for that I am very sorry.
I am pleased to know that you enjoyed North 45 and Larry. He does an outstanding job with our guests and he's pretty funny too!
Please feel free to contact me directly if your travel plans bring you back to Minneapolis and I will happily assist with your room request needs.
Regards~
Katie

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Hotel was fine and reasonably priced. Updated rooms and quiet. Close to lots of restaurants and downtown. Would recommend North 45˚ Restaurant and Bar in the hotel, great service and good beer selection.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business