1,026 results
All reviews convention center club level front desk the penthouse nicollet mall loring park room rate parking ramp business trip mini fridge downtown area hotel restaurant upon check few blocks twin cities light rail anita
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Conveniently located to the free bus on the Mall, other bus stops going elsewhere in the city, and the bike rentals. (About 1 mile from the light rail and the river, and about 3/4 mile from the ballpark.) Nicely furnished and comfortable hotel, at a very good value. Our service experience was generally very good but we did often notice very long lines at the reception desk, with folks waiting an excessive duration during peak hours. We attended a wedding reception held here - the food was very good, and the reception held on the top floor with the dome having a view of the city, which was quite unique. Large fitness center with good equipment - small pool located in the basement with a low ceiling....a bit odd.

Room tip: Quieter rooms are away from the ice machines/elevators.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Room was very well done, spacious and stylish. Reasonable priced. Great location, you can get on the light rail to airport or mall of America. Beds very comfortable. Only Internet was in lounge area unless you wanted to pay. You do pay for parking. Staff was very friendly. We didn't eat at restaurant but it looked very nice. We would stay again the only real concern I had was a fight broke out in front of the hotel at about 3 a.m. No fault of the hotel of course, but it went on for a very long time and I was surprised the front desk didn't call the authorities. No way they couldn't have heard it. We were on the third floor and it kept me up for well over an hour.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Girls night out and overnight! Bar/lounge was perfect for starting our night ! Quiet!
Gorgeous fireplace
Soft contemporary clean new rooms
We are a
Group of girls who go out every month and it was a great place to hang and stay! The newly remodeled hotel is highly recommended ; no entertainment in house though!
Didn't have any food though those that did said it was good and it looked good!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great value in a downtown hotel. Only negative was the parking garage has no elevator and I had to park on the top floor and handle three bags on the stairs. Great location. I highly recommend this property.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had a last minute trip to visit family in Minneapolis and found this hotel. It has been recently renovated and was done very well. I've uploaded a few pictures with this review. The rate was great (<$100/night). It has a good location downtown and I expect it will become more popular. The staff was very nice. I asked a housekeeper where the ice machine was - she could have just pointed me down the hall on the right, but she walked me down there. Front desk staff was very nice as well. I would recommend it and would stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Brad-RDU,
What a great review. Thank you so much. We are very fortunate to have our beautiful "new" hotel and an outstanding experienced team of hospitality professionals that returned to us after the completion of the renovation. Chelsea and Shannon are both so good at what they do and it is always rewarding to hear that our guests think they're great too!

Please come back and see us if your travel plans bring you back to Minneapolis!
Have a good Labor Day weekend.

Katie Neufeld