All reviewsclub levelconvention centerfront desknicollet mallthe penthouseloring parksliding doorthree nightsroom ratea wonderful staycontinental breakfastbusiness tripmini fridgeparking ramphotel bardowntown areachecking in
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Apt for business stay. Hotel room was clean, close to conference Hall. Restaurant options were limited though, but that doesn't harm as this is quite centrally located.hotel staff was courteous and helped withfinding the good travel options and good options around.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was traveling to Minneapolis for a Target meeting I decided to stay at the Millennium hotel. (this is an important meeting for me - check out my business at Pure Cosmetics and Glam Cosmetics and know that I started from scratch!) I am a home started business and this is a HUGE opportunity. I needed my sleep.First the hotel was beautiful and the beds are very luxurious! However, I had my huge meeting 9AM only to figure out, I had forgotten my sleep medication. I went to lobby and asked if there was a close drug store, the hotel manager Anita, offered to drive me there and back at midnight to help me out with my issue. Obviously, no one likes to admit, I don't sleep well without any help, especially out of town. I would have stayed awake worrying about this meeting if Anita had not offered the assistance.The hotel was beautiful and the staff was so helpful. I also noticed the bar was still packed at midnight which sometimes you see a bar listed online but never seems to be open. I would recommend for any traveler. AAA+

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have stayed here several times over the years on my trips to MN, and this hotel has been in various stages of remodeling. It is finally complete and is a really nice job and excellent property now. The lobby area has been opened and lightened up, a very inviting place compare to the past. The staff seeming has also had an upgrade, extremely helpful and accommodating.

Room Tip: Of course upper floors are quieter, I would avoid the east facing rooms as there is rooftop HVAC equipment that is somewhat noisy if you have the window open.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I recently stayed at your hotel this past June,  and I just have to commend your hotel and staff. I travel almost every month on business and come to Minnesota 3 times a year,  and this is the first time I've stayed at a place where a hotel exceeded my expectations. Your hotel itself is beautiful,  but I have to commend your staff.  From the moment I stepped in to the moment I checked out, your staff made my stay not only welcoming but they are the most professional individuals who seem to really enjoy what they do, and understand that customer service is number one.  In particular,  your front desk Anita. All the special request I made during my stay,  she made sure I was accomadated, and if there was a particular request I made that couldn't be granted,  she made sure to offer adequate alternatives.  She went above and beyond,  and I have to say she is truly an asset to you. More hotels would fair well to have someone such as her on their staff.  Thank you again for a fabulous stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank AlexPNY883
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Alexandria,
Thank you so much for your kind review!

I am very fortunate to have the team of hospitality professionals that I do. They truly enjoy what they do! We are thrilled to have Anita on our team. She is new and we are looking forward to great things from her and her leadership!

Enjoy the summer!

Regards,
Katie Neufeld

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Stayed here this past weekend. Nice and clean rooms, fairly standard and decent by my standards. When arriving, their parking lot was full and needed to park at the hotel's lot across the street. While it was easily dealt with, they have no valet parking and I feel like guests should be priority for parking, rather than guests.
The only other gripe that I had was the mini fridge was empty. I'm actually one of the few people that likes to take advantage of a stocked fridge in the room. Having an empty fridge was just a tease.
Other than those two issues, everything else was great.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple