We upgraded to this hotel and enjoyed our stay.
1. Families - Yes- we have one 2 year old who loved the place and he had a little running room.
2. Breakfast - Great - good selection of the basics.
3. Location - Excellent, would have walked anywhere in better weather. Driving out of the hotel was great, easy access to all highways. Only felt a little unsafe at night in the local area on one occasion (a couple of blocks away seemed pretty dangerous).
4. Room - Beautiful - The kitchen had everything, it was like living at home.
5. Staff – All friendly, all helpful and even when we broke the parking rules the guy at the front was supportive.
6. Other - internet was great much faster than other places I stayed in Minneapolis on this trip.More