“One of a kind”

Children's Theatre Company
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This theater produces plays with young people behind the scenes as well as on stage and the orchestra pit. Plays by kids and for kids done in style every time.
Be sure to check out the Art Institute next door as well.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you would love your children 2 and up to enjoy theartre in an intimate theatre, this is the place. We have been members for 15 years and take the grandkids. A wonderful way to introduce them to theatre. They have a quiet room for kids that cry, with windows...

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This company offers high quality, professional childrens theater. It's new theater is attached to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

One of the best things about living in Minneapolis. We aren't organized enough to have season tickets on set days, but often pop over for rush tickets. My kids LOVE going to the theater because of the CTC! When other children's theater companys have visited to produce a show, they can't compare--CTC is the BEST.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My grandson (almost 6) loved Alice in Wonderland. Parking, facility, show, everything great but I was surprised I paid what I did for the seats I got. When a rep called weeks after to advertise the next show, I mentioned that and she was very helpful explaining how to get better seats and better prices for different shows if on a budget. That was exceptional customer service. Now I look forward to going back!