“Theatre for Children”

Children's Theatre Company
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you would love your children 2 and up to enjoy theartre in an intimate theatre, this is the place. We have been members for 15 years and take the grandkids. A wonderful way to introduce them to theatre. They have a quiet room for kids that cry, with windows...

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This company offers high quality, professional childrens theater. It's new theater is attached to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

One of the best things about living in Minneapolis. We aren't organized enough to have season tickets on set days, but often pop over for rush tickets. My kids LOVE going to the theater because of the CTC! When other children's theater companys have visited to produce a show, they can't compare--CTC is the BEST.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My grandson (almost 6) loved Alice in Wonderland. Parking, facility, show, everything great but I was surprised I paid what I did for the seats I got. When a rep called weeks after to advertise the next show, I mentioned that and she was very helpful explaining how to get better seats and better prices for different shows if on a budget. That was exceptional customer service. Now I look forward to going back!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Took the whole family to see Alice in Wonderland a few days ago. It was funny, clever, and full of excitement. By kids loved it! They do a great job of keeping the kiddos entertained and the acting and props are phenomenal. I would recommend seeing a show here if you have young ones. Cinderella is part of next seasons shows...can't wait for that one!