“Lots of games, all one token!”
Review of Chuck E Cheese's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chuck E Cheese's
Ranked #1,009 of 1,843 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We took a 9 yr old and a 2 yr old, and both had a good time. I was happy to see the hand sanitizer at the door and on the wall. I hope the games and playground equipment is sanitized regularly as there are a LOT of kids in and out in a day. The food was not great, but I don't think the pizza in this chain is very good.

The positive aspects were that the check in staff, the pizza counter staff, and the staff person in the dining area were all very curteous and customer service was good. Our pizza didn't take long to receive. Most of the games were in working order- only a few out of commission. I was really surprised that all games were one token! (PS- That would be good for people to know, as we would not have needed 90 tokens!). There were things for older and younger kids alike. We all had a good time. I like the "Kid Check" system. However, it's sad some parents use that as an excuse to leave their kids unmonitored. One small child climbed up and stood on the ski ball lane right in front of me. Still though, my kids and my husband and myself agree that this was worth a stop.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Kids love this place and they have changed over the years to keep up with what kids want. It's clean and lots of fun. It's a safe place to let your kids run and place.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

This is an arcade, so don't expect great food, it's just fast food style pizza and stuff like that. Great for birthday party's (younger kids)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 14, 2008

I love taking the kids here!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook