“Food was very good”

Ranked #359 of 1,817 Restaurants in Minneapolis
fort dodge
“Food was very good”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Place was very busy and we were able to get a table right away. Food was good and hot. Plenty of hot coffee. Restaurant wasn't as clean as I would expect, not filthy, but could be cleaner. Table was clean. Service was a little slow, but it was busy. Good place to go for a hot, solid breakfast. I would go back.

Visited September 2013

Columbia Heights, Minnesota, United States
“this food is terrible”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

hello this food is disgusting do not go the fries are stale the shakes were lumpy its so gross please do not go go to 50s grill

• Visited April 2013
Fridley, MN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Remember The Embers!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

How can you go wrong here? You can't. Fast, friendly service with very good food. Portions are generous and more than we could eat. Service was excellent.

Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Love this Family Owned Place”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I love Ricky's Embers! Everytime we eat there the food is hot, good, the place is clean and the atmosphere is wonderful. They run a great restaurant there and you won't be disappointed! The only set back depending on your ability is that the bathrooms are downstairs so it may not be accessible for people with mobile disabilities but I love this place and the best part about it is after eating there 3 years I've never had to send my food back because something wasn't right. You'll love it.....and take home a pan of coffee cake! :) They also have a buy one meal get the 2nd meal free or for $1 when you buy 2 beverages on Monday nights so go early....it gets busy. The promo goes from 4-9pm

• Visited December 2012
windom
“tops”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

the food was excellent. My dad loves this place and after my visit, I can see why. There were ample portions - we had breakfast - and the prices were very reasonable. The waitresses were friendly and accommodating. I would recommend it to all who love a good breakfast.

• Visited November 2012