We stayed at the Marquette on a Friday night for 1 night. The hotel had great service and was very close to everything downtown. We ate at Murrays and it was awesome. We accidentally left our camera in our car that was parked by the valet. We called down to the desk and within 10 minutes they brought our camera up. Room service was also great we had a late night pizza from Basils and I loved it. The only issue I had was with the bathroom. We found a dirty band-aid in the whirpool tub after we filled it up and this really grossed us out. In addition, a white ceiling tile in the bathroom had rust on it. Both of these issues could be easily resolved with better cleaning and a little bit of paint. We had room 1350 and it was very quiet even though I think there were people in both rooms next to ours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct and Jetsetter so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis