I was recently in Minneapolis for a conference that was held at the Marquette Hotel's 50th floor. They call it "Windows on Minnesota" and it's exactly what the name implies. You can see everything for miles and miles. It's definitely an impressive meeting site. The view is spectacular.
For dinner, we went to the hotel's restaurant. It was excellent. Try the tempura prawns, I liked them so much, I had them twice in my two day stay.
The staff was very helpful, the rooms were comfortable and the bartender knew how to make a proper Mohito, very important. If it's summer, sit outside on the patio, it's a great place to people-watch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated guest rooms feel residential with spacious layouts, modern décor and custom furnishings. Relax watching the 46-inch HDTV and enjoy the view through floor-to-ceiling windows. Suites offer a living area, private bedroom and two HDTVs, and some have a kitchenette, dining table or whirlpool tub. Choose an executive room or executive suite to enjoy nightly receptions and complimentary breakfast in our Executive Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis