I was here on a trip that was a mix of business & leisure. There is not much I can say that hasn't already been said. I was on the 13th floor in an Alcove room. The Alcove rooms are corner rooms that are a bit larger than standard. Bathroom was very large with good sized walk in shower.
I did not hear street noise other than a rare siren. There are operable windows on two sides of the room to let in fresh air.
One thing I really like is that parking is reasonable at $20/weekday and $12/weekend with all day in/out privileges. That the fitness center (nice) and business center are also included in the room rate is also a bonus. Many downtown hotels charge extra for these amenities.
I'd recommend the hotel highly. I'd also suggest paying the extra money per night and getting an Alcove room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated guest rooms feel residential with spacious layouts, modern décor and custom furnishings. Relax watching the 46-inch HDTV and enjoy the view through floor-to-ceiling windows. Suites offer a living area, private bedroom and two HDTVs, and some have a kitchenette, dining table or whirlpool tub. Choose an executive room or executive suite to enjoy nightly receptions and complimentary breakfast in our Executive Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis