We have stayed at The Marquette for both business and pleasure and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who needs a taste of luxury in downtown Minneapolis. The first time we stayed it was through a booking service and we thought we had hit the jackpot! Now we skip the service and book directly with the hotel. They have all the amenities you expect from a small, boutique hotel. Easy location with terrific parking, skyways all around for great access to shopping, a lovely lobby, attentive and sincerely helpful staff, and unbelievable rooms that you would expect to find at double the usual rates. Unscale decorating, high-end linens, great beds and pillows, everthing will happily surprise you when you stay. The on-site restaurant, Basil's, is wonderful, even when we stayed the first time and we ate there late on a Sunday night, usually a terible time for hotels and their restaurants. Check out their packages on holidays that include a brunch at "Windows on Minnesota", also another lucky find. This would be a great spot for weddings, etc...
We will continue to stay at The Marquette and highly recommend it to all our friends and colleagues. A little touch of elegance in a great locaton in downtown Minneapolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis