We had a great hotel experience with a well appointed room that was clean and nicely furnished. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is connected to the skyway and centrally located in the downtown district. I had one thing that I felt was sub-standard, but yet it was not significant enough to drop this hotel below five stars. When you arrive at the hotel, they have an extremely small drop off area to the side of the hotel. Upon leaving, we had to load and enter our vehicle that had been parked by the valet in the first lane of traffic. Here is the solution; self park you vehicle and load and unload from the garage located right below the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated guest rooms feel residential with spacious layouts, modern décor and custom furnishings. Relax watching the 46-inch HDTV and enjoy the view through floor-to-ceiling windows. Suites offer a living area, private bedroom and two HDTVs, and some have a kitchenette, dining table or whirlpool tub. Choose an executive room or executive suite to enjoy nightly receptions and complimentary breakfast in our Executive Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis