I had a very nice room on the 17th floor. A very nice view of the city. A very nice, big shower. The best thing was the king size bed with fantastic pillows...a GREAT evening of sleep! Executive lounge on the 19th floor with free breakfast, tv, newspapers, and wonderful view of the Foshay tower! I WILL be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated guest rooms feel residential with spacious layouts, modern décor and custom furnishings. Relax watching the 46-inch HDTV and enjoy the view through floor-to-ceiling windows. Suites offer a living area, private bedroom and two HDTVs, and some have a kitchenette, dining table or whirlpool tub. Choose an executive room or executive suite to enjoy nightly receptions and complimentary breakfast in our Executive Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis