Check in was very efficient - staff was friendly & helpful. The rooms were clean & fresh. If I were to express a concern, it would be that the Skyway hours were not consistent - we had functions at two different hotels - the signs said 'close at 6:00 pm, on one end, but, at another end (Hilton) it was 1:30 a.m. Would not want to walk sidewalk unaccompanied, late, at night coming back from a function, for security reasons alone. Just common sense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis