Very close to all there is to experience in the Minneapolis area. Restaurants, Clubs, Parks, tours, etc. I spent 5 days there and it flew by, lots to do within walking distance as well as a few miles away. Visit Lake harriet and Minehhaha park, both offer nice walks and scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis