I booked the room for 2 nights on points. Was very pleasantly surprised to be put on the Executive floor that included breakfast and evening hors d"oeuvres.
Staff was pleasant, room was large clean and very comfortable. Had to pay for WiFi but I expect that at a downtown Hilton property. Parking was expensive but we left our car in the underground garage the entire time we were there and never took it out till we left. We never left the downtown core and it was very convenient to take the Skyways everywhere. Very often we left the hotel without our coats which was nice for Minnesota in February.
I'm not sure whether or not I would stay here if I was paying cash but we enjoyed our stay very much
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis