Worst hotel experience I've ever had! The Marquette has a tag hanging on the towel rack in the bathroom announcing a 4.4 million dollar bathroom renovation is coming soon. What they fail to mention is that you'll wake up to excessively loud drilling and pounding, and that you'll have to listen to it for hours until you're ready to check out. If you have a reservation anytime from now to the end of the 1st quarter of 2008 (when the tag states the renovation will be complete), I'd highly recommend changing to a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis