2,001 results
All reviews fire lake firelake grill target center great hotel modern decor light rail nicollet mall convenient location front desk staff business trip bed was comfortable nice room twin cities twins game parking garage few blocks downtown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went for a twins game and Vikings game in the same weekend. We were able to walk to both stadiums as well as many restaurants and bars. It really is in the middle of everything. Parking is an extra $22/night. The hotel was clean except for some wine glasses and steak knives left on the floor across the hall from our room for more than 24 hours (we checked in about 4:30pm and I mentioned it to the front desk about 10pm the next night). The on-site restaurant/bar was convenient. Check in was quick. Very friendly staff.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
AllisonC2043, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tami,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at the hotel! I've shared your comments with our team. We hope to serve you again the next time you are visiting the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stay here no extra towels. Not even extra soap or toilet paper after three nights. Tiny bar of soap 2 people runs out quick. Staff prepared to be nice for asking for extra towels but none in your room.

Hampton inn or budget hotel understand but paying double don’t. Nice staff Zero help

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Traveler177640,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I sincerely apologize for the concerns you shared regarding your stay. I've discussed your comments with our team and we are working diligently to improve. I hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations the next time you are visiting the area.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice appearing hotel, clean. The concierge (Tyler?) was extremely friendly and helpful. We wanted to upgrade our room to have a king bed as we’re a couple, we paid an extra $45 a night for this and were given 2 free drink and 2 free breakfast tickets for the Fire Lake restaurant which is attached. We were also given access to the business lounge, but can’t speak on that because we didn’t make it there as it has very limited hours. The room itself was very clean with nice toiletries. The hotel itself is located downtown and their must be a hospital nearby, so expect sirens and horns. Now, onto the issues we had:
1. There was a rather loud popping noise in our room that would happen randomly. It kind of sounded like a breaker. It would wake us up at least once every night.
2. One morning, at 8am, somebody tried to enter our room. We had the security latch on, so they just left. They didn’t even close the door, I had to get up and shut it myself. They also didn’t say “housekeeping” or announce themselves, they just tried to walk right in which we found to be very invasive.
3. Please note that parking in their underground garage is NOT free! They add $22 a day, or $38 for valet.

Overall I’d say this place was relatively average service-wise although it’s a great location and appears upscale. Not sure if it was worth the money though.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
AllisonC2043, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear jennaf1995,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback. I sincerely apologize for the concerns you shared regarding your stay. I've discussed your comments with our team and we are working diligently to improve and resolve these issues. I hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations the next time you are visiting the area.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Made reservation several weeks prior to stay, through Booking.com. Made sure the reservation could be cancelled due to the uncertainty of change with the business planned. What was NOT disclosed is that although the reservation could be cancelled up to the day before, the reservation could not be changed from 5 nights to 4 nights without paying for the 5th night anyway. This was discovered when I called the desk the morning prior of the day before, a normally acceptable time frame of notice. I was told later the day of notice that the total amount was paid upon check-in and no refund could be issued for the last night regardless of notification after payment was taken because "Booking.com" took the funds from me and forwarded to the hotel. The following week when going over my banking information I saw no funds going to Booking.com, only one payment to Radisson at check-in. After calling the Radisson once again to see about a possible refund, I was told they were unable, and obviously unwilling, to do so, but they did refund the 5th night of parking that was not used. Me reviewing of anything is extremely rare, but others must be warned and to verify, verify, and verify every detail before thinking to use a Radisson hotel. My next 3-4 trips to downtown Minneapolis will definitely not be with a Radisson due to their lack of customer service and what I see as deceptive business practices by either Radisson, and/or Booking.com, in not fully disclosing pertinent reservation information. Booking.com will get their own review sent.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Dear Greg,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I sincerely apologize for the booking issue you experienced. Our front desk agent should have refunded the fifth night, and we will do so now. You should see these funds return to your account in 3-5 business days, depending on your bank. We are using this situation as a teaching moment for our team to prevent a similar issue from occurring in the future. I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations the next time you are visiting the area.