Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$158
$149
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Northstar(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$114
$110
Nicollet Island Inn(Minneapolis)
$209
$195
$175
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$148
$139
  • Breakfast included
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$143
  • Breakfast included
Snelling Motel(Minneapolis)
$90
1,873 results
All reviewsfire lakegreat locationtarget centermodern decorlight railnicollet mallbed was comfortablebusiness tripfront desk staffvery nice hotelnice roomhotel restauranttwins gametwin citiesfitness centerfew blocksparking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Making reservation for block for wedding party. Book two rooms only had one on reservation. Parking said it was $6.00 a day but it was $22.00 a day had to make extra trip back to front desk to get reimb ursed. Front desk was passive and unhelpful. Make plans to stay somewhere else downtown. Don't waste your time with this hotel

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Kathryn L, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Dear Ruth,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. While I regretted seeing some of the scoring we earned, we learn more from frank honest feedback than from praise and we look forward to an opportunity to retain your business both for our hotel and for the brand.

I have had hotel stays go astray in the past and I know that even small inconveniences can ruin a otherwise solid experience, and I am sorry. I am very disappointed that you did not receive the prompt, efficient and friendly service that you deserve and to which our hotel strives daily.

If you have a moment and are willing to share any specifics on these items it would help me to remedy these concerns for you and for the property. I'm hoping that you'll visit us again. If you can, feel free to reach me at the phone number/email listed below. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

Kathryn.Laulainen@radisson.com
612-337-9749

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Convenient location for my business trip - clean spacious rooms - great staff - courteous and professional! Will definitely stay again and would recommend to anyone! Appreciate the restaurant on site as well.

Dear Norma,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and FireLake restaurant!

I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition and recommendation of our hotel team! I have shared your comments with our staff, and I am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area and I truly thank you for your business and loyalty!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Stayed here for a conference at convention center. Reasonable walking distance, close to restaurants off Nicollet Mall. Rooms were really nice and the fitness center was welled laid out with plenty of machines.

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel for your conference!

I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our hotel! I have shared your comments with our staff, and I am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

I highly recommend the Radisson Blu. Easy to get to from the interstate 94, under ground parking and fast check in. The rooms are updated and very CLEAN. Walking distance to the Target Center. Very impressed. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Pamela,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our housekeeping team! I have shared your comments with our staff, and I am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

High quality space, clean, quiet, comfortable. Excellent, skilled and attentive staff. I would stay here again and recommend it. The food was very good. The menu is well marked for any special dietary needs and they were accommodating to me as a vegetarian. Plus there's an old fashioned candy shop next door that makes fresh popcorn and old fashioned candy!

Dear Peggy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and discovered Candyland!

I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our hotel team! I have shared your comments with our staff, and I am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us.