$207
$137
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$172
$153
Curio.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

University Inn(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
Loews Minneapolis Hotel(Minneapolis)
$169
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$186
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$192
$161
  • Pool
1,954 results
All reviewsfire lakefirelake grilltarget centergreat hotellight railmodern decornicollet mallconvenient locationgreat ratefront desk staffbusiness tripbed was comfortablerestaurants and barsnice roomhotel restauranttwin citiestwins game
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The Radisson Plaza is in the center of town, near Nicolette Mall, and connected to the Skyway system. The hotel is only two and one-half blocks from the Light Rail (Blue Line) from the Airport. The Light Rail is a very efficient way to get downtown, and is only $1.75 ($0.75 seniors); a taxi ride is about $48 including tip, and not much faster). The hotel's room are spacious, well organized, temperature regulated, and very quiet. The staff is very willing to help, although the concierge was rarely at her desk. There are a number of meeting rooms, although they are spread out. Some are actually off the Skyway. Apparently, there is a general security problem with the Skyway. We saw the police arrest someone in part of the hotel immediately off the Skyway. The guests are well protected. The Hotel has quite a security force, which is perhaps overly suspicious. They confronted one of our party,an attractive, well dressed woman, who is also a judge. The hotel has a good restaurant and bar off the lobby.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I booked this hotel through priceline. I selected downtown Minneapolis because we were going to a concert at Target Field and I picked a 4 star hotel as a splurge since we would not be traveling with our children.
Upon arriving the lobby is very grand and the check in staff very professional. I was offered to upgrade to a street view room for $15 per night. I said yes as I did not like the idea of an inside atrium view room. I found our room to be average and in my opinion not a 4 star. The room furniture (desk and dresser) showed signs of wear and had some scratches on them and the carpet had a cigarette burn in it. The bathroom was nice with marble counters, but had a very basic shower head. It looked like the bathroom had flooded at one point because there was paint peeling on the back side at the bottom of the bathroom door. The bed was comfortable, but I find more and more 3 star hotels to have comfortable beds with pillow top mattresses and down comforters.
I asked for the final bill to be e-mailed to me, but still received one under the door on the morning of check out. I also stopped at the front desk to check out, as I need to get smaller bills to tip the valet guys. Both bills showed charges I made at the restaurant and bar as well as the valet charges, but not the room upgrade charges. That evening when I checked my e-mail, I had a final bill that now included the room upgrade charge. That's was fine, I agreed to the charges, but found it odd that I had received two final bills while at the hotel that did not include the charges? I e-mailed the hotel about this and was credited for the room upgrade.
All in all, the location was excellent, but it was average compared to other 4 star hotels I have stayed at!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed here for three nights, for a conference. The rooms were clean and comfortable, with warm comforters on the beds. The beds were very comfortable, as were the pillows. One "living room-type" chair and a floor lamp to read by. I liked having a reading lamp at each side of the bed. There was also a work desk and a small table under it that could be pulled out for additional work space. The heating/cooling system didn't work well; even when the thermostat was @ 62° it was still warm. For someone who would be working in their room, the room was fine.

The location is great - right in the heart of Minneapolis. I was able to walk to the Mississippi, cross over on one bridge and come back over another - a nice 3.5 hour loop, at a strolling pace. There were many restaurants and stores within six blocks.

All of the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Visiting Minneapolis for the first time in many years, convention was in town, so hotel rooms were at a premium.

Very convenient location, close to the office, everything in walking distance.

Hotel staff were very efficient, room was spotless, but the internet was slow! I guess we all expect high speed internet to mean just that.

Only disappointment was the service at the bar, as it was late, I had to eat at the bar, indifferent service, and what I requested was not what was delivered. Very sloppy.

Sticker shock at check out, not value for money.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed in the Radisson plaza Minneapolis for only one night.
Unfortunately, this is not sufficient time to experience the hotel properly. Still, I would wish to mention the friendly and helpful staff. The location of the hotel was very good (especially if you are into shopping). The Room I stayed inn was quite old, but still provided a very good night sleep. I liked the fitness room, it was on a high floor (unusual), and provided me with the facilities I needed for my workout.
Should come again with my wife, she will better appreciate the shopping around :-)

Room Tip: Fitness Room is on the 17th floor so don't run to the basement as you used to :-)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business