Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$114
$116
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
1,894 results
All reviewsfire lakegreat locationtarget centermodern decorlight railnicollet mallbed was comfortablebusiness tripfront desk staffvery nice hotelnice roomhotel restauranttwins gametwin citiesfitness centerfew blocksparking
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great hotel good service - loved the skywalks the most. The reception area is quite spacy and loved the steak in the bar next to the reception area. We just missed winter in October 2009. As we were in Little Rock after three days in the hotel we got an email from there saying it was snowing in Minnesota.

Room Tip: Rooms are large and great to relax in
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Radisson-Rob-Smith, General Manager at Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Valued Guest-

Thank you for your stay, as well as a great TA report! The connecting skyways of downtown Minneapolis do make our location the most convenient in the city. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to the Twin Cities.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a first class hotel with a staff to match ; there wasa screw up when someone cancelled one night and the whole reservation was canceled. It was traigtened out promptly. A very professional young lady from sales sought me ought to apologize . The Fire Lake Restauraunt is top notch had three meals there and all were served promptly , tasty, great selection with regional specialtys including Bison and Walleye. Room was a very good King . and the price was reasonable just a block off their downtown mall .

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest-

Thank you for your recent stay as well as well informed Trip Advisor report. I will certainly pass along your accolades to our FireLake restaurant staff, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

First the check in was the fastest I have ever had and the staff were very fun and friendly! You really can not beat the location. It is within a block or two of some of the best restaurants and shopping. We were only 2 block to the light rail which took us to the dome for a Vikings game. We ordered room service from the Fire Lake restaurant and it was awesome!Loved it!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I’ve stayed in numerous hotels in downtown Minneapolis and Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis is my hotel of choice. I have stayed there many times without even one tinny issue so I don’t even look around at any other hotel in downtown Minneapolis. The rooms are very clean and updated; the bed and linen is fantastic; check-in/check-out service is fast, professional and they’re ready to ensure your stay is hassle free and enjoyable; there is safe underground parking; FireLake Grill House and Cocktail Bar is in the lobby and is an excellent place to eat dinner and breakfast, and of course spend time in the bar; the staff throughout the hotel, restaurant and bar are high quality friendly professionals; downtown location is excellent; I feel the value of what I pay is reasonable and fair.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I loved this Radisson Hotel. It was my first time in MN and I'm glad I went with my always enjoyable Radisson chain of hotels. (Love those sleep number beds)

The service was fantastic, and they upgraded me to a suite being a member of their points program, which happens quite often.

Their location to the downtown area is fantastic and the building is nice, clean, and comfortable. No complaints on parking it is easy and secure underground.

I enjoyed the attached bar to the building which is nice and was a great place to have a drink before calling it a day. Also the Breakfasts they have there were good too, but there are a lot of other places to explore near by as well.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple