Graduate Minneapolis
LeMeridien.com
University Inn(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$114
$116
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
1,035 results
All reviewsbeacon restaurantlight railbeacon public housefront deskstarbucks attachedfire pituniversity campusgreen linemedical centertcf stadiumhotel shuttlechecking outshuttle serviceself parkingcommonsapplebeesheidi
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Just returned from seeing Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds play the State Theater in Minneapolis. We spent an EPIC weekend at The Commons Hotel and it wouldn't have been as excellent as it was without the assistance of Trevor, the BEST concierge EVER! This guy will show you around and help you out on your vacation if you're lucky enough to have him as we were. Great attitude, super engaging and an all round nice guy. The hotel was great too but it's guys like this that leave lasting impressions and warrant return visits! Thanks again Trevor!

Room Tip: ours was great, no complaints.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Russell M
David K, Manager at Graduate Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Wow, that is some truly phenomenal feedback for Trevor. I’ve made sure that he’s received your compliments. Trevor is a jack of all trades at our hotel, and he’s been here for a very long time, so we are very lucky to have him and I’m glad he was able to help you out during your vacation. Thanks so much for staying with us Russell; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is a nice hotel. Everyone was nice, friendly and helpful. I just wish there was a pool / hot tub in the hotel. There is none. The bed was awesome and the room was really great. The corridor carpets were old but appreciated that they looked very clean. I would gladly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review, Karen. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, though I have noted your comment about housekeeping and have passed it on to our Director of Housekeeping. We look forward to any return visits you may have with us. Thank you again!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The front desk, valet and concierge service were wonderful. Housekeeping was a problem, which was unusual. Rooms are quiet and adequate. We required an ADA room and the accommodations were helpful for persons with disabilities. Food at the Beacon Restaurant was very good and there are many different options for eating out.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I must share the most positive and guest friendly experience we just had last weekend at The Commons Hotel. The welcoming front entrance and trendy lobby area are both functional and fun. The staff are so willing to make you right at home. Quick stop at the front desk for check in and off to our well appointed room. We enjoyed the campus neighborhood and look forward to a light rail journey during our next stay in a few weeks. I want to compliment Brock at the front desk for going that extra step to research the "perfect room" for us. His attention to our needs was most appreciated. Great customer service. I also contacted Amber this morning and she was also pleasant and very personable. Thank you to both of you. Oh and did I mention the very delicious Beacon Restaurant on property. Really, really good food. We do enjoy the Twin Cities for events but, The Commons is an event in itself. Well done. See you soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Earlene_13

I’m so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, Earlene. We do strive to make our guests feel like they are at home, and I’m happy to hear that that is how you felt while you were here. I have made sure to pass your compliments on to Brock and Amber; they truly are an asset to our hotel. It’s so wonderful that our staff were able to assist you wish everything, and that you were able to check out our restaurant The Beacon Public House, as well as the surrounding area. If you need any directions or instructions for the light rail on return visits, make sure to let us know! We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

The Commons' proximity to U of M is terrific. The room was comfortable and clean, although the bathroom was showing it's use more. Conference facilities were adequate, and plenty of dining options are available onsite and nearby.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
David K, Manager at Graduate Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

I’m so happy to hear that our location worked out so well for you. I appreciate for the feedback on your stay, and I’ll make sure to keep it in mind. Thanks again for staying with us, and we look to welcoming you back in the future.