Minneapolis Marriott City Center
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$114
$142
University Inn(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
All reviewsm clubfifth floorstreet leveltarget centerthe concierge loungeparking garagebreakfast buffetlight railnicollet mallcorner roomhigh floorlocation is greatup to datetwins gamewater pressurelobby areafitness center
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My friends and I stayed here this past Saturday night. The hotel is a great choice if you are looking for an "inexpensive" place with a great downtown location.

The rooms and beds are really nice. Like I said, location to many bars, restaurants, Target Field and Target Center. Plus with the connecting skyway, it makes for easy winter walking :)

The staff and concierage are great and friendly. The hotel even let us check in early. The negatives would be that there is no swimming pool and no free breakfast and the hotel setup seems like a bit of a maze and can be confusing at times. But all in all, if I just needed a place to stay downtown, tough to beat the price of the hotel compared to others in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank C-Rad_TwinCities
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on February 23, 2013, what a delightful hotel! The colors are bright and cheery, the bed was very comfortable, as was the room. Staff were helpful and accomodating. We were on the 26th floor and the view of downtown Mpls was amazing. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet, there was an excellent selection of food (wait to eat until after 10:30 am if you want a bloody Mary though!). Overall, we were very pleased with our weekend get-away. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor to enjoy the view of downtown Mpls.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MeredithS124
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Recently we stayed at this property and the service and staff are excellent. The location is dynamite- right in the center of things. We had a corporate event. The food was perfect. Our steaks were prepared perfectly to order, so tender we could cut them with a butter knife and impeccably seasoned. We stayed in a Bi-level suite, fabulous view over MPLS. I would have gave 5 stars, but the property has no pool, no hotub and no whirlpools in the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kaystime
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Has everything you expect from a "downtown" Marriott hotel - clean modern rooms, big lobby with a nice bar/restaurant area, and friendly staff. Gets thumbs up for having a lot of plugs for my gadgets/computers. Only minor complaint is the water pressure; a nice strong shower can be so hard to find in a "high rise" hotel. All in all, good value for the money and nice place to stay in Minneapolis.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rurimaja
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was here with some student council friends for a convention. I am a hard critic of places. My friends compare me to Robert Irvine or Anthony Malchourri. This is a very nice hotel with nice upgrades. It felt very clean and safe. As for complaints I have a couple. The hotel was very loud however I understand that it is downtown so that's OK. The beds seemed old but were still comfortable. As for my room inspection I inspected two. #1202 and #1220. #1220 looked FANTASTIC. #1202 needed a little deeper clean but still looked good. 1202 needs a bathroom vent cleaning, a little more under the bed and the sink had a crack. Still a very nice hotel that I would recommend to anyone in MSP.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends