Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
LeMeridien.com
$143
$139
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$127
University Inn(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
2,140 results
All reviewsbasketball courtconvention centerprairie kitchennicollet mallloring parkcity viewattending a conferencewithin walking distancefree weightslobby areahotel restaurantparking rampbusiness tripking roomnice stayvery nice hotelfew blocks
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis was a very happy accident, and because of the great quality of stay I had here in June I've stayed at two others since! I stumbled upon a Priceline deal, which came to $80 with all taxes included, but I would have paid much more. The room I stayed in was very clean, with a large King bed, a sofa, and a large bathroom with a vanity. That made it easy for two women to get ready at the same time, which was greatly appreciated! As for location, this was within walking distance to Loring Park and all the shops and restaurants on Nicollet Mall. The staff were very friendly, the bed was comfortable and overall the entire hotel was gorgeous. My only complaint is that there was no free wifi in the room, but since I was only there a short time it wasn't an issue. Be prepared to pay $17/night for self-park or $28/night for valet. I can't wait to stay here again the next time I'm in Minneapolis!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank melwhalen
Mark B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

We love converts!! Thank you for taking the time to review and we are so glad you had a great experience. The staff here works very hard to exceed expectations and it's great to hear when we have succeeded. Please come back and see us soon so that you can drink more of the Hyatt kool aid!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have never stayed at a Hyatt property before, but will be back. Customer service was top notch -- I was able to check in early and the rate included the breakfast buffet. The room was quiet, modern, had a nice view of downtown Minneapolis & the bathroom was sleek and clean. But the highlight was the hotel workout rooms and I mean ROOMS. There were about 5 different workout rooms that included about 25 cardio machines, 2 rowers, bosu balls, medicine balls, tons of free weights, & every kind of weight machine imaginable. Plus, a basketball court & yoga studio. Unbelievable! The hotel staff were also visible, cleaning the machines and keeping the place spic & span.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank JenRunnerGirl

Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled that you had a fantastic experience and enjoyed your stay. The gym is pretty special, isn't it? We are currently having the basketball court re-finished an it looks great! Come back and see us very soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our family wanted to take a weekend getaway. Stayed at the Hyatt. Great experience! I found a deal online-free breakfast with the stay (great deal by the way-we didn't need to eat lunch-great service-great food at the hotel) When we reserved the room, we requested a city view-Hyatt followed through with our request! The floor was quiet which I appreciated. Hyatt is close to EVERYTHING downtown, truly perfect location-within walking distance to great places to eat, shop, and watch a Twins game! Used the pool-very small, and basic. BUT we were the only ones in there, so it worked out great. Room was modern-clean- would have been nice to have a fridge, but overall nice room! This will be our choice for staying downtown Mpls!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sasha B
Reviewed August 6, 2013

By coincidence I've stayed at three Hyatt Regency's in the last few months. They have all been good, but this Hyatt was exceptional. From check in to check out, the staff was outstanding, the room was comfortable, up to date and a better value than many Hilton's I've stayed in. This hotel exemplify's what a downtown business hotel should be.

I agree AFamil0f5... "Best Customer Service Ever!"

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Mark B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you so much for the great rview! While we are excited with our new product, the fact that you loved the customer service is music to our ears! I'm thrilled that you've had the opportunity to experience the Hyatt brand and forward to your return to Minneapolis! Come back and see us very soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed at hotel for conference and brought my family with me. It was an excellent location for exploring city, eating and within a short walk to the park. The pool was actually warm - swam with the kids without their lips turning purple as it happens in most "heated" pools. You can not beat the exercise facilities - it rivels most health clubs.
Everything was clean and fresh.
The best part was the customer service. I made a mistake on the reservation and the staffed went out of their way to help me out. There was miscommunication with breakfast being included or not - they took care of that was well. I could not ask for a better result. The staff here really understand taking care of the customer - and they did it with a smile! I recommend this hotel to anyone in the area - for business or pleasure.

The only downside is breakfast & dinner is a bit expensive for what you get. I would look elsewhere for food.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

We are humbled by your review. The team sets a very high standard and it's satisfying to know that we have exeeded expectations. Thank you for viiting and we look forward to your return!