My husband booked us the king suite. It was comfortable & cozy. It had plenty of outlets on either side of the bed! The bathroom is well used space. The only downside to the room was there isn't a lot of light & there wasn't a deadbolt (there's a safety bar - which worked well).
There's a parking fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the heart of downtown on Nicollet Mall. Connected by climate-controlled skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center, downtown restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The Hotel completed an extensive renovation in July of 2013. This renovation features new guest rooms and a completely transformed lobby and Food and Beverage options. Including Prairie Kitchen and Bar, an upscale bar/restaurant, and expansive marketplace for grab and go items as well as sundries. Hotel features an extensive StayFit fitness facility and over 100,000 sq. Feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis