Stayed one night while visiting family in Minneapolis. It looked like there were not that many guests at the hotel when I was there. The Regency Club was closed for renovations, however, free breakfast for Diamond members was served down in the restaurant. The room was the size you would expect for a Hyatt Regency hotel it seemed that the floor I stayed at was recently renovated. The view from my room was also good. The staff was also very friendly during my stay, and I was very satisfied with the service I got. Overall a very good experience, and I would probably come back next time I am in Minneapolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the heart of downtown on Nicollet Mall. Connected by climate-controlled skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center, downtown restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The Hotel completed an extensive renovation in July of 2013. This renovation features new guest rooms and a completely transformed lobby and Food and Beverage options. Including Prairie Kitchen and Bar, an upscale bar/restaurant, and expansive marketplace for grab and go items as well as sundries. Hotel features an extensive StayFit fitness facility and over 100,000 sq. Feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis