Stayed one night while visiting family in Minneapolis. It looked like there were not that many guests at the hotel when I was there. The Regency Club was closed for renovations, however, free breakfast for Diamond members was served down in the restaurant. The room was the size you would expect for a Hyatt Regency hotel it seemed that the floor I stayed at was recently renovated. The view from my room was also good. The staff was also very friendly during my stay, and I was very satisfied with the service I got. Overall a very good experience, and I would probably come back next time I am in Minneapolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Minneapolis on Nicollet Mall, Hyatt is connected via skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center. Within walking distance to Target Field, US Bank Stadium, Walker Art Center, Sculpture Garden, Lightrail Train, Theaters, Business District and Parks. Complimentary Access to StayFit Gym which has full weights, boxing, cardio, and Fitness Classes On-Demand. Pool and Basketball court available to guests. Dine at Prairie Kitchen & Bar which offers seasonal cuisine or Market available in Lobby for quick menu options and Starbucks coffee. Pet-Friendly, Kid Friendly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis