Stayed one night on business. What a great renovation. Loved the new look. Staff was very friendly. They offer a complimentary shuttle to certain locations downtown, which was a very nice service on a chilly night. Would definitely return when in the area and recommend to others. One negative, they spent all this money to renovate and then didn't reglaze the bathtub. It's totally minor, but when everything else is shiny and new, the tub stuck out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Minneapolis on Nicollet Mall, Hyatt is connected via skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center. Within walking distance to Target Field, US Bank Stadium, Walker Art Center, Sculpture Garden, Lightrail Train, Theaters, Business District and Parks. Complimentary Access to StayFit Gym which has full weights, boxing, cardio, and Fitness Classes On-Demand. Pool and Basketball court available to guests. Dine at Prairie Kitchen & Bar which offers seasonal cuisine or Market available in Lobby for quick menu options and Starbucks coffee. Pet-Friendly, Kid Friendly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis