Spent a night at the Hyatt this past weekend. Apparently it has been updated and is very classy and high end. The rooms were beautiful - however it would have been a nice tough to have refrigerators in the rooms. We were not notified that the pool was put of order and were offered the option of going to the YMCA for $10 - hmmmm nope don't think so. The staff was very friendly and the hotel is very easy to get to. Cab ride anywhere downtown are only $5. Must say that I am not a huge fan of Minneapolis due to the costs - just to park at the hotel is $17 a night which I think is ridiculous when you are a guest! Overall I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Minneapolis on Nicollet Mall, Hyatt is connected via skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center. Within walking distance to Target Field, US Bank Stadium, Walker Art Center, Sculpture Garden, Lightrail Train, Theaters, Business District and Parks. Complimentary Access to StayFit Gym which has full weights, boxing, cardio, and Fitness Classes On-Demand. Pool and Basketball court available to guests. Dine at Prairie Kitchen & Bar which offers seasonal cuisine or Market available in Lobby for quick menu options and Starbucks coffee. Pet-Friendly, Kid Friendly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis