Spent a night at the Hyatt this past weekend. Apparently it has been updated and is very classy and high end. The rooms were beautiful - however it would have been a nice tough to have refrigerators in the rooms. We were not notified that the pool was put of order and were offered the option of going to the YMCA for $10 - hmmmm nope don't think so. The staff was very friendly and the hotel is very easy to get to. Cab ride anywhere downtown are only $5. Must say that I am not a huge fan of Minneapolis due to the costs - just to park at the hotel is $17 a night which I think is ridiculous when you are a guest! Overall I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the heart of downtown on Nicollet Mall. Connected by climate-controlled skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center, downtown restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The Hotel completed an extensive renovation in July of 2013. This renovation features new guest rooms and a completely transformed lobby and Food and Beverage options. Including Prairie Kitchen and Bar, an upscale bar/restaurant, and expansive marketplace for grab and go items as well as sundries. Hotel features an extensive StayFit fitness facility and over 100,000 sq. Feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis