We just spent 4 days at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Minneapolis for a professional meeting at the Convention Center. The room was $200/night and very small especially considering the cost. Their website describes daily newpaper delivery but you won't get a paper unless you request it on check in. In addition the room appears to be designed for male guests without a mirror anywhere except in the bathroom. We had the breakfast buffet one morning and the selections were all either cold or room temperature - another overpriced option. And the main lobby has terrible acoustics with loud echo throughout. They really need some kind of sound dampening in this large, cold feeling space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Minneapolis on Nicollet Mall, Hyatt is connected via skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center. Within walking distance to Target Field, US Bank Stadium, Walker Art Center, Sculpture Garden, Lightrail Train, Theaters, Business District and Parks. Complimentary Access to StayFit Gym which has full weights, boxing, cardio, and Fitness Classes On-Demand. Pool and Basketball court available to guests. Dine at Prairie Kitchen & Bar which offers seasonal cuisine or Market available in Lobby for quick menu options and Starbucks coffee. Pet-Friendly, Kid Friendly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis