Just enjoyed three wonderful days in Minneapolis. I have never enjoyed a hotel so much! The facilities are beautiful, complete with gas fireplace in the lobby and elegantly decorated guest rooms. However, it was the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff that made my stay so wonderful. From an initial greeting call after check in to help from the Concierge choosing restaurants for dinner, I was always greeted by name and offered help that I didn't even know I needed until they asked. The best part of the hotel, however, had to be the fitness center. Rooms and rooms of equipment! I've never before been able to do kickboxing at a hotel. Whatever your fancy (cardio, weights, resistence, yoga, or even basketball on a real court!) they've got you covered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Minneapolis on Nicollet Mall, Hyatt is connected via skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center. Within walking distance to Target Field, US Bank Stadium, Walker Art Center, Sculpture Garden, Lightrail Train, Theaters, Business District and Parks. Complimentary Access to StayFit Gym which has full weights, boxing, cardio, and Fitness Classes On-Demand. Pool and Basketball court available to guests. Dine at Prairie Kitchen & Bar which offers seasonal cuisine or Market available in Lobby for quick menu options and Starbucks coffee. Pet-Friendly, Kid Friendly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis