“Excellent Food, but don't underestimate their soups... some of the best I've ever had!”
Review of Caffrey's Deli & Subs - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caffrey's Deli & Subs
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 2, 2009

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I finally found a hot pastrami & swiss that takes me back to my childhood! Thank you, Caffrey's, for making me...”
Reviewed August 11, 2008

I finally found a hot pastrami & swiss that takes me back to my childhood! Thank you, Caffrey's, for making me dance in my seat after the first bite.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“They know how to do deli...”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

They know how to do deli sandwiches. Hot Ham & Cheese with mustard is my fav.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This was a hard one, but...”
Reviewed June 8, 2008

This was a hard one, but my heart belongs to Caffrey's. Not only great subs, but soup & pasta salad too.

Manhattan, Kansas
“Excellent sandwiches, and delivery too!”
Reviewed March 1, 2008

Excellent sandwiches, and delivery too!