“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We're here from out of town for the marathon and my wife is a veggie. This place got good reviews on TA and Yelp. It was a very good choice. We loved the samosas, garlic naan and daal. Prices were very fair and the portions generous. Many veggie choices. It was definitely worth the trip.

2  Thank Pete M

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We have been to Himalayan multiple times and have never been disappointed. We prefer ordering off the menu, but the lunch buffet is really excellent, too. Our "off the menu" preference is because the items on the buffet are pretty mild (though quite tasty) and we prefer quite a bit of heat. Hey, it's Minnesota and they have to cater to the clientele. Service is always top notch, and the entire staff could not be more friendly. We will definitely keep going back - again and again.

2  Thank Sid R
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Some love this place, but I haven't found anything to get excited about. I don't think it's bad at all, but it just doesn't seem as good as other Indian restaurants I've eaten at. I've only had lunch there, though, so maybe things pick up at dinner. Service is friendly, and it's a bright and comfortable place.

1  Thank Andy A
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The momo dumplings here are excellent. Plenty of vegetarian options. The restaurant is small and the staff is friendly and courteous. The lunch buffet is a good deal.

1  Thank Jordans_Faiz
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My son and I have an affinity for food from the Indian subcontinent. We have tried a lot of Indian style restaurants, but the Himalayan is are favorite. We usually eat from the lunch buffet, which is very good and reasonably priced. On occasion we order from the regular menu. The food from the regular menu is a bit spicier than the buffet, which is a little more to my liking. All of the food is very fresh and of high quality and I'm sure I will be back there within the next week or so.

1  Thank Dadz