“Overpriced”

Thu, 7/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #412 of 2,026 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed March 16, 2019

Overpriced food, a soda cost $5.00. Food was decent but nothing special, especially for the price! Service was good, waitress was very nice.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

This place is ok, nothing great but not terrible either. The menu is fairly limited and somewhat expensive. However, the service was great and the servers were friendly and the food was fast!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2018

This Restaurant cafe is located inside the Millennium Hotel. They offer a breakfast special. Their prices are on par with the dining site at the Hyatt Regency.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Stpauliaina
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

$5 sodas each, cheese burger was good. I had steak sandwich with a salad. I cut it in small pieces, bread on the side and made it into a steak salad. They were very over priced for salads with “a piece of chicken etc added” other gal ordered the larger steak dinner. It wasn’t much bigger than my 6 oz steak sandwich. Sweet potato fries were very good. My self made salad with ranch dressing was yummy. Burger was over cooked but she said it was okay. Too many nice restaurants around with fair prices. The coke came in tiny glass bottles. When we asked about the drinks, Tenly our waitress had the 2 soda charges removed. Which was v nice. Waitress was very nice, service was excellent.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I was starved for something, and saw the photo on Yelp. Then I learned it was across the street from my hotel. I practically ran there. I had a great server who clued me in on a local brew, and her fav pizza. It was outstanding!

And so was the brew

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to North 45? Share your experiences!