“Great Breakfast Cafe”

Tue, 7/23
8:00 PM
Ranked #413 of 2,028 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed November 23, 2018

This Restaurant cafe is located inside the Millennium Hotel. They offer a breakfast special. Their prices are on par with the dining site at the Hyatt Regency.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Stpauliaina

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

$5 sodas each, cheese burger was good. I had steak sandwich with a salad. I cut it in small pieces, bread on the side and made it into a steak salad. They were very over priced for salads with “a piece of chicken etc added” other gal ordered the larger steak dinner. It wasn’t much bigger than my 6 oz steak sandwich. Sweet potato fries were very good. My self made salad with ranch dressing was yummy. Burger was over cooked but she said it was okay. Too many nice restaurants around with fair prices. The coke came in tiny glass bottles. When we asked about the drinks, Tenly our waitress had the 2 soda charges removed. Which was v nice. Waitress was very nice, service was excellent.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I was starved for something, and saw the photo on Yelp. Then I learned it was across the street from my hotel. I practically ran there. I had a great server who clued me in on a local brew, and her fav pizza. It was outstanding!

And so was the brew

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I went with a voucher for a free appetizer. The women who served us treated us as if we were paying for the most expensive thing on the menu. They made conversational anecdotes while giving us space to engage with each other and discuss the service. I really enjoyed it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We ate lunch here twice; selecting chicken quaesedillas from the menu. Others in our party had the soups, sandwiches and omelets. The food was very good, hot and well-presented. The wait staff was helpful. The only drawback is the seating for the restaurant is off to one side of the lobby and looks more like an elevated area with tables. You would not recognize it as a restaurant without the hostess stand.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to North 45? Share your experiences!