Dominguez Restaurant
Ranked #287 of 1,840 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My favorite place for tacos. on the back of the menu, you can get 3 authentic style steak tacos for 7 bucks. Just corn tortillas, steak, onion, and cilantro. It comes with this spicy green avocado salsa. THE BEST!!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My family makes Dominguez a regular venue for Mexican food. The service is excellent and the wait staff has great memories for your "usual" orders and allergies (if you have any). This is truly a family restaurant and they consistently prepare good food. This neighborhood restaurant is the place to go for really good and authentic Mexican food. Enjoy!

2  Thank BillM462
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My friend Lou is guardian to several children of a half-Mexican family. The pater of this family approves this place, and two of the sons count it as their favorite restaurant in Minneapolis. So when she offered to take me there tonight for dinner, I jumped at the chance. It did not disappoint. I had tilapia enchiladas and a side of chili con queso. Lou had a sizzling platter of tilapia and shrimp fajitas (I am allergic to shrimp, alas.) It was all very satisfying and delicious. Authentic? How should I know, I have never been to Mexico. I will trust the experts on this one. The ambience is pleasant and cozy. The service is faultless. You should go there.

1  Thank deborama
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This seems like a great place to take the fam as the prices are right! The service is GREAT! It's cheap, and food quality is OKAY, not super tasty. The four of us tried a bunch of dishes and no one was oohing and ahhing, but it hit the spot for lunch and didn't hit the wallet too hard!

2  Thank MrsDrO2U
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I have had enchiladas and chimichangas here and both are excellent. The restaurant is small and the parking lot is also small. They do offer take out and so there are usually people waiting to pick up their food. My sister-in-law ordered the lunch fajitas and had so much food that she took two fajitas worth home. Staff are friendly.