“Loved it”

Neighborhood: Uptown
Midwest
“Loved it”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I've been to four different thai restaurants in Minneapolis, and Amazing Thailand is my favorite so far. It has a nice interior, good service, and of course wonderful food. They have a buffet during lunch which is not bad, though I would recommend ordering off the menu. Both times I've gone I ordered the red duck curry, they strike a perfect balance of rich flavors and spice. Plus, it's in a fun neighborhood (Uptown) so if you're from out of town, definitely an area worth checking out.

• Visited June 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great food, the BEST cream cheese won tons EVER!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Great food, great service, and many drink specials. Came here for my birthday last week and loved it. The only negative thing about it is the parking-- such as hassle in that area! Get the cream cheese won tons---

• Visited May 2012
Maplewood, Minnesota, United States
“Poor service!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We went here a couple days before valentine's day to celebrate Valentine. My brother, sister in law, husband, and myself had never been there before so we decided to check it out. Many trip advisor reviewers are right. The price is too high for the food. Any rate, the server took our order. She took my husband and my order first. And said she was going to be right back. I understand that they're busy but still, take CARE of your CUSTOMERS. So, shortly after that, she was no where to be found. WE received our food , and my brother and sister in law was still waiting for her to take their order. So, we had to grab another server. She took their order. By the time their food came , we were already finished with our food! that's how SLOW their service are. It was suppose to be a special valentine's day for the four of us but that was obviously not the case. There was a special Valentine's menu for two but it seemed like the server had no idea what the menu is about and had no knowledge of what is included. I will never go there again.

• Visited February 2012
minneapolis
“Ok food, slow service”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Food here is ok, plenty of other good Thai places to go. Prices are high for the quality of food.

• Visited March 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“One of my faves...”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I love Uptown & the happy hour here rules. Good Thai & I also like the atmosphere. Love the room with umbrellas on the ceiling. Always have good service, friendly staff. I'll be in again soon! :)

Visited December 2011