“Almost perfect”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We are out-of-towners. Each time we are in the area, my husband researches "best places for breakfast". He happened to find Our Kitchen and we thought we'd give it a try. We are glad we did! We weren't sure what to expect. What we found was a unique, old-fashioned diner. It is quite small, with primarily counter service. There were 2 counter type tables behind those sitting at the counter as well. The only traditional tables were outside. It was fun sitting up close to the action! The food was tasty, traditional breakfast food. The prices were average. The only drawback was that while standing at the grill/stove, preparing food, the cook took a drag off of an electronic cigarette! To me, that was disgusting and would be the ONLY reason I would consider not returning. If that doesn't bother you, then I'm certain you would enjoy this unique little diner!

1  Thank annieross60

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Headed down W 36th Street going elsewhere and barely noticed this joint. Circled the block and headed inside this tiny diner. What a gem! Lively counter with terrific service and a great meal. Watching the chef work the flattop and omlette pans was like watching a ballet. These 3 folks are a well-oiled machine of service, great food and lots of laughs. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

My son and daughter in law took me to our kitchen on my recent visit to Minneapolis. It is a great little place, with delicious food and friendly service. I highly recommend to all.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Cozy, Friendly, and Cooked to perfection. Love it all. I have been multiple times and will go out of my way some days for breakfast even when staying in Prior Lake.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our Kitchen is a small, one of a kind diner. It has a modicum of tables and but also has stools at the counter, which are my favorite because you get to watch the chef at work. Amazing breakfasts with extremely reasonable prices! Really fun ambiance as well! Highly recommended!

1  Thank travelspirit_13