“Home Run !”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 7, 2012

For a while we were looking breakfast/ brunch place in twin cities and I guess we found one!
This place has everything you want in your traditional breakfast and its yummy! You can see your dish getting prepared in front of you, its that fresh ! Their french toast, hash browns and pancakes are amazing. Prices are cheap.It is a small place and the owners works there.They are very good people.Service is amazing.It is totally hidden gem.
Now I know where to go for weekend's Breakfast/Brunch !

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I don't consider myself a regular anywhere really. Though I don't eat here daily ...it's my only go to spot in MN for breakfast. Danny the owner and cook, and Kathy the waitress have been there for years and they treat you like you have been as well. It's a very small place, counter space available only, but worth it. The food is amazing. They always cook your eggs right and smile and laugh with you as you talk about the news, sports, or just how you've been. Kathy bakes cookies that they sell there. My husbands favorite cookies. They make a great ham and cheese. Nice thick cut meat. Their hashbrowns are fantastic...and so are their pancakes. The pancakes are nice and fluffy and just so much better than so many other places I've been. I love it there, and they certainly make you feel loved back.

1  Thank Arianna O
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Nothing to dislike. Very small and felt like I was in a diner on TV. Eggs were very fresh and the hashbrowns were the crunchiest I have ever had!

Reviewed December 19, 2011

This place is so cute. It only seats about 20. The hash browns were nice and crispy, and the waitress was very nice.

1  Thank afonk
Reviewed December 19, 2011

The food was incredible. But it cost over $10. For a quarter pound burger, fries. Can of Coke. Owner & Cook were ubercool. His wife. Well something else.