“A bowling alley?”

Elsie's
Ranked #257 of 1,800 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eveleth
“A bowling alley?”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good food, friendly service and Cheap! The places was jamming with bowlers in the back and diners in the front. The specials were all really good and reasonably priced. Next time, I'd probably skip the chocolate torte with bacon - a little too dense.

Visited November 2013

Madison, WI
“Bowling”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Nice place for bowling with friends and family.. they have good happy hour(all you can bowl for bowling) & drinks during week days.

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Surprisingly great food at great prices!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had fish fry and it was SO good! We didn't expect much for the price, and were really pleasantly surprised. The place is nice and clean, and the waitperson we had was very friendly and nice. Highly recommend this place. We'll be back!

Visited September 2013
Minneapolis, Minesota
“Breakfast's or Salad your favorites...this is the place!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I am a breakfast hound and always searching for another super breakfast. Elsie's veggie omelette with two cheeses is really very tasty, biscuits and gravy also good, lot's of great choices.My super-duper favorite salad when I eat meat, is their Steak Cobb Salad with some Blue Cheese and also some Sweet Honey Jualapeno (a orange semi-clear color dressing) on the side and mix them together....TOTAL YUM! A small piece of steak very tender done exactly the way you like it sliced in one corner, fresh tasty avacado slices in another corner, sliced eggs in another corner, tomatoes in the last corner and real bacon bits sprinkled in the middle. The Sedona Salad another winner, want to try their shrimp safood salad next and maybe get some of my friends to eat and bowl; it's a time gone by bowling alley and it looks really fun!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Flickaboy
Mankato
“Food was surprisingly great!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I wasn't expecting much when I ordered my Sedona salad since we were eating at a bowling alley. I was so surprised! My salad was an amazing portion of chicken, avacado, black beans, and lettuce. My three friends also commented on how they were very pleased with their selections. Great bloody mary's too :)

• Visited December 2012