“Bubble Tea”

Ranked #68 of 120 Coffee & Tea in Minneapolis
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The Tea Garden is a local place to get great tea drinks. I love the tea slushies with tapioca pearls, they are always good and they are always a treat! There is a recent entry of a global chain that sells bubble tea but I will always prefer Tea Garden.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Pricey for overly breaded, not very tastey food. Seasoning was underdone. Food was not hot, just warm. Service fair.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I love Tea Garden so much! The different teas there are all delicious, I've ordered many different things over the years and have never been unhappy with my choice. They are open pretty late on the weekends too, which is nice.
Every time I'm in Minneapolis I make a point to visit.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I felt like such a hippie nerd here but I have become such a tea afficionado I had to try this place. It was very good and I highly recommend it for a good cup of tea in the university area.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

This was the second time I've eaten here and Seriously one of the best places I've ever had the pleasure of fine asian cooking! Everything is good with authentic flavors. They have homemade soup dumplings, and everything is amazing....I can't even describe how great this place really is. The people that work there hands down awesome personalities and know everything and anything about all of the food that is served...check them out! Tried the seaweed and pork soup, kung pao chicken, dan dan noodles, sweet and sour fish, and my gooness....not one bad thing to say!! Portions are good so you can share with everyone and try everything. Spicy means spicy by the way, so when the menu shows two spicy peppers next to the menu item, it means very spicy. Which is great to me! :) Great, great place...wish we had one where we live!