“Maybe just a bad experience ”
Review of The Bulldog

The Bulldog
Ranked #452 of 1,870 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

The Bulldog offers a decent menu and the food was good. I really liked their chili and would love to have it again sometime. The service was good. Didn't wait long for anything and our waitress was nice as well. The whole experience was shadowed by a large group that was extremely loud and obnoxious. The only break we had from the noise they created was when their food came and their mouths were full. It was irritating to others around and our waitress even commented on the volume. I think the management should have stepped in and asked the group to keep it down.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I love this place for the huge choice of beers and the burgers. Atmosphere is great and they have a really good game on the side of the bar!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very good wings and beer. I would highly recommend this place. They also have a good selection of beers on tap and in a bottle. I like the variety.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I went here to meet up with some friends on a Saturday night...great service, drinks, amazing apps and food (the cream cheese wontons have bacon and chives in them--num!), with a very fun, laid-back come-as-you-are bar.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Another great lunch. Had the bacon cheeseburger with fried onions. It couldn't have been better. The burger was juicy, very flavorful, ample and done to perfection. The fries were crisp seasoned just right and more than I could eat. Almost too many choices of beer but settled on Harp on tap, cold and fresh. My lunch partner had the turkey/avocado sandwich. He said there was too much sauce but otherwise good. The only drawback is the place is loud. The place wasn't crowded and it was still loud. However, the food is so good I can overlook the noise. I will be going back.