“Great time for EVERYBODY”
Review of Escape MSP

Escape MSP
Ranked #3 of 37 Fun & Games in Minneapolis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Clocks, locks, and secret passages. You and your team are locked in a room with 2 objectives, find hidden pieces of evidence and escape the room within 60 minutes before your cover is blown! To win you must use your wits, teamwork, and a little bit of luck!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 1, 2015

We had the experience of Escape MSP as a corporate outing. Everybody had a fantastic time and everybody was able to contribute. It is hard finding things to do that can appeal to everybody in a group of 6-10 people but I heard nothing but positive feedback from all 9 of the people that were in the room with me. Excellent experience and I look forward to going back and experiencing the second room.

All reviews
in 124 reviews
"clues"
in 150 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

Wherever you are from, you will like it. I am from Belgium and went there with friends from the U.S.: we had a blast :D
The team is super friendly and gives you a great welcome!
Despite our mission failure, we had a great time and were deep into the game. I was so much into it at one point that I talked French instead of English to my friends!
Take your friends or family, anyone from age 10 (or even less, I guess it depends) can be useful :)
Enjoy!

Reviewed August 30, 2015

What fun! Three days later and it's still all we can talk about! We were a group of 6 and got matched up with another group of 4. I don't think we could have done it without each other so it was perfect. Everyone contributed something. With about a minute left we had pretty much accepted the fact that we weren't going to complete the mission, and were congratulating each other about all that we did accomplish, when one more puzzle was solved and we opened the door with 7 seconds left. What a rush! It was a blast and can't wait to go back

Reviewed August 25, 2015

We came here with a group of four, and expected to be on our own. However, Escape MSP puts groups together, so we were with a group of six others, which was fine.

The Dupree room was very detailed and fun. Lots of interesting puzzles to solve. Our group had a great time and ultimately solved the room with time to spare. It was hard enough that we were very proud of ourselves!

I would love to come back and do the James Bomb room.