“Great date night!”

Escape MSP
Ranked #3 of 37 Fun & Games in Minneapolis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Clocks, locks, and secret passages. You and your team are locked in a room with 2 objectives, find hidden pieces of evidence and escape the room within 60 minutes before your cover is blown! To win you must use your wits, teamwork, and a little bit of luck!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

We went as a double date and ended up in a group of 9 for the James Bomb scenario. It was so much fun! Just the right amount of hints to keep us going, and we actually WON! It was pretty awesome. Definitely recommend!

All reviews
in 120 reviews
"clues"
in 142 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Friend and I were late add-ons and rest of group knew each other and had their game plan set, so we were pretty much left out. Saying that, however, it's a cool scenario if you can babble possible scenarios with the group and get it done. DEFINITELY want to do this with our extended family.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

I went to Escape MSP for a staff retreat and it was a blast! I had so much fun that I think I am going to go back and try the harder challenge with some friends.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

My husband and I were looking for something different to do during our weekend getaway. It was nice that there were many time slots available so we could adjust our schedule as necessary. It wasn't anything like we had done before and it was definitely a highlight of our trip. We would consider doing the other cases for any other times we are in the MSP area.