“Yummy ice cream”

Dining options: Late Night
Cairo, Egypt
“Yummy ice cream”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great flavor sand both indoor and outdoor seating. Lots of newspapers to read and meet people.
In winter it has a gas fireplace. Summer there is a large turtle sculpture. Kid friendly.

• Visited August 2014

Montrose, Minnesota
“Best ice cream in the Twin Cities!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We love sebastian joe's and frequent whenever we can handle the calories. =) Our favorite thing to do is get the banana split (the best value) and we love to get oreo, nicollet pot hole, and salted caramel as our three scoops. So delicious!

• Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Good ice cream on a hot day”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My son and I love ice cream so when ever we travel we look for a good place to get our ice cream fix. Sebastian Joes was good, slightly over priced ice cream. We both had the Oreo and sat outside to enjoy. The tables are street side but not too busy when we were there. We both enjoyed our cones but I would not rush back it did not make our top 10 list.

• Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great but not the best (IZZYS! is #1 for me)”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

this is likely my 2nd favorite spot for Ice Cream, and everything here is good if not great. the chocolate dipped (dark choc.) cones are amazing, and they have a peanut butter/coffee flavor that is awesome. salted caramel isn't as good as izzy's though. the line here was at least 100 people long and im not kidding. many people actually left, but it was worth the wait.

im thinking i might invest in another ice cream place in minneapolis. jackpot.

• Visited July 2014
Saint Cloud, Minnesota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Some of the Best Ice Cream Around”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This ice cream is fantastic. The flavors are rich and satisfying and I have not had one I don't like. In what I would call a fairly saturated ice cream and frozen yogurt market (most of which i've tried) it is quite a compliment to continue to have the success SJ's has. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited June 2014