“Great ice cream, long line”

Sebastian Joe's Ice Cream Cafe
Ranked #3 of 62 Dessert in Minneapolis
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Anytime I've been here the line has been out the door, but the ice cream is way better than anywhere else. Izzi's is overpriced, but this stuff is worth the extra few bucks. The Nicollet Pot Hole (chocolate everything but covered in salted caramel) is a highlight!

There are newer reviews for Sebastian Joe's Ice Cream Cafe

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

30 of us on a bus coming back from a corporate event got a craving for ice cream. So at 10:15pm we roll up, got everyone through, and were back on the road 25 min later. The ice cream was fantastic (not hard frozen), waffle cone just right, but most impressive was the service!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream was tasty and they have a good variety; however, they are a bit overpriced. A small cone was nearly $4.

The atmosphere is pretty cool and the service was pretty good. Check it out.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I'm not a huge ice cream person. But holy yummy! I love Sebastian Joes. Everything is so creamy and fresh and I've never ever had ice cream like it! We go as often as we are in the area!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

If only my waffle cone hadn't been stake, I would have upped my review by one star. The ice cream flavors are unique and tasty as ice cream should be. You pay a little extra for that, this is not a place to grab a cheap cone - but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I felt the service was impatient with us as we asked about flavors and mulled our decision, esp. since there were not people behind us that we were holding up. My "Marion Berry" was delicious, marred only by a stale, albeit homemade, cone. Next time, I will order a dish instead.